Monday, May 4, 2009

How can i get scholarship for my study abroad program in Switzerland for development studies course?

I am selected for a study abroad program through world learning to Switzerland. I am from Nepal and I am not able to afford the cost of the program. Therefore, i am looking for the scholarship.

How can i get scholarship for my study abroad program in Switzerland for development studies course?
Hello how are you? What I suggest that you do is use a scholarship search. A scholarship search allows you to create a profile and receive information for all the scholarships that you are eligible to apply for based on your profile description. Scholarshipsupport.com actually has 2 free scholarship searches available right now. I hope this helps. Good Luck!
Reply:Hi,





Jet Airways has a brilliant Student Plan for people going abroad for further studies.





http://www.jetairways.com/Cult...





Just thought you’d be interested. This is Neha Thomas helping Jet Airways. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment