Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi! What majors can I take where I can study abroad and not be behind?

What college majors can I take and not fall behind on by studying abroad for a year or so. I plan to join the Peace Corps and teach english as a foreign language for a year after college, maybe not in that order(since almost anyone can do this). This should start my resume off pretty good, right? But what should my major be? No real interests. Just a major where I can learn a real skill that people pay good money for. I think I'm the same with numbers as I am with words. I want to minor in a foreign language(japanese) as well. I know when I join the PeaceCorps they'll probably put me in China for my 27 months. Please, help a lady out. Thank you so much!

Hi! What majors can I take where I can study abroad and not be behind?
You could do International Business. At my school, with that major you're required to take 12 hours of a foreign language.
Reply:I am studying abroad. I did all four years at the American College of Greece- Deree College. I studied International Business and European Affairs. They have a really good program and you get to study abroad!





Check out their website for more information at www.acg.edu





They also have a linguistics minor, and loads of other interesting minors.





If you are looking for a skill that will pay... i would go into Finance or English. English majors can basically bullshit their way to any job...be it teaching, working for a law firm, or the UN!





Good Luck!

Martial Arts Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment