Saturday, April 17, 2010

What's a good mobile phone plan for a study abroad student?

I'm a college student and I'm planning to study in England for a semester. I need to get a mobile phone, but don't know what a good inexpensive service plan is for that kind of thing; I'm only going to be there for a few months. I also plan on traveling to other countries during my trip. Does anyone know a good plan for this that won't break my budget?

What's a good mobile phone plan for a study abroad student?
Well I know that if you have Sprint, you can call them and they can add international minutes to your phone. Also if you are using the phone for calling home, I would suggest (if you have a laptop) downloading SKYPE. It is 100% free to talk to anyone in the world as long as they too have SKYPE. But I know for sure that they have pay as you go phones all over Europe, you will need a passport and a temp. address. I know that calling in England is very expensive. Good luck and have fun in England!!
Reply:if you know someone with a cingular plan you can add a line for just 10 bucks a month.

Primary Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment