Monday, April 26, 2010

Can university athletes study abroad? I'm an athlete at a D-3 university. How does this work?

I'm going to be a junior next year, but I'm on the volleyball team here. We are, as I already mentioned, a D-3 school. What is the policy for studying abroad if you are an athlete. I'd like to go to England for an Academic year, but I fear that I may not be allowed to. Any info would be great. Thanks. I'm at an American university by the way.

Can university athletes study abroad? I'm an athlete at a D-3 university. How does this work?
Why on earth should a person get preferential treatment because he/she can hit a rubber ball over a nylon net while wearing a bathing suit?





This is what qualifies us for education?
Reply:If you go for an academic year, then you'll miss volleyball. But there's nothing preventing you from going. You do have the option of going for only one academic term, as opposed to the whole year, so you could be around for the volleyball season.


No comments:

Post a Comment