Saturday, April 17, 2010

I already have an educational loan of rs 175000 and now i want to study abroad can i get another edu loan?

for my master's degree i took an edu loan of rs 175000 now i want to study abroad which is offering me paid internship of 800 pounds per month and i want bank loan for my further studies can any body help me out of this.

I already have an educational loan of rs 175000 and now i want to study abroad can i get another edu loan?
For taking a loan in UK you need to have good credit history for which you should have been in UK for atleast 3 year with good credit history.





If you are searching from India, please don't take a loan as your first option to study in UK. Always try from some scholarships or discounts in fee and then go for a educational loan. If you have been paying your current loan properly then you can contact your current banker, if not you need to have a asset that you should be ready to mortgage with the bank for the loan. If you can show some proof that the stipend of £800 is guranteed then the loan should be really easy. ALL THE BEST


No comments:

Post a Comment