Monday, April 26, 2010

How are the study abroad programs through college?

im about to be a senior and i have two choices for college.. a state school, or going to a comunity college and then going abroad to italy. its a big choice. opinions?


college expierience now when im young, travel later?


or travel when im young?

How are the study abroad programs through college?
While I understand that this is a huge choice for you. There is nothing saying you can't go to a state school and study abroad. There are numerous exchange programs through colleges that would be the same as your tuition. Scholarships and financial aid usually transfer for these programs. The program I went on was through a different college than the one I was attending. Due to the fact that we had an exchange policy for them I was able to go abroad for the same price it would have cost me to be on campus that year.

hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment