Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get a scholarship to study abroad?

I am from the philippines and currently working for a U.S. based company. I want to pursue a course in psychology or anything related to human behavior but i cannot find any organization that can help me with my studies. My salary isnt enough to pay for it.

How do I get a scholarship to study abroad?
I believe that you can fill out a FAFSA application, which while I have heard some things I'm not sure how much this will help. Or of course you can you can check the school's website and look for scholarships. Search the internet, I'm sure you'll find financial aid websites. Studying abroad is very expensive but I'm sure people find ways to pay for it. You can try asking your company to transfer you to the country where you want to study so you can work to help pay for your studies, or even make so that they pay you to study, depending on your area of work. Have you ventured to take some classes online? Sometimes it's a pain but it's different for everyone.
Reply:This is a perpetual problem.





You have three options:





1/ Go to the bank and borrow the money.





2/ Ask family to help you.





3/ Forget it.





No other options exist.


No comments:

Post a Comment