Saturday, April 17, 2010

I want to study abroad, but where i can find scholarship?

I need an information of scholarship. I want to extent my study in communication, even the scholarship only for shortcourse. I want to study abroad like Netherland, England or America. Please find it for me.Thanks

I want to study abroad, but where i can find scholarship?
First decide exactly what you want to study, then look at where might teach it.





(For the UK try http://www.ucas.ac.uk/ - this is the central portal for higher education)





When you have found some likely places look at each of their websites - often things like scholarships are tied to particular institutions and you'll only find out about them through a lot of hard work and digging.





In the meantime - you might find it useful, if you wish to study in the UK or the US, to work on your English language skills. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but you'll need to brush up your grammar to have a hope of getting in anywhere.
Reply:Australia is great place to study. Beautiful country, medium sized cities, freindly people and our universities are on the same standard as U.K and better than U.S.





Now, answer my Q plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...


No comments:

Post a Comment