Saturday, April 17, 2010

How much financial aid can i get to study abroad?

I am wanting to study for one year at Bond University in Australia starting with the Jan '08 semester. It is significantly more expensive than the college I attend here in America, and I'm curious as to if my financial aid (pell grant, sub loan, and unsub loan) will step up and cover the additional costs of my adventure, or if it's only going to give me a set about and leave me short on funds.

How much financial aid can i get to study abroad?
Please try the following websites:


www.campus-abroad.com


www.studyabroad.edu.in


www.ukeducation.org


www.educationuk.org


www.campusabroad.com


You can get some information in this website. You may write IELTS, TOEFL exams and if you scored good marks(distinction) then you may get scholarships. If you know French other than English, you may be placed in a good college.


No comments:

Post a Comment