Monday, April 26, 2010

How hard is it to get accepted to study abroad?

I really want to go. The minimum GPA is 2.7 and mine is only a little above a 3.0 ( had a bad semester and I'm working on it). But I'm worried I might not get accepted. Does anyone know whether they generally accept just about everyone who qualifies or is it very selective? I know it probably depends on the university but I'm wondering if anyone knows in general. Thanks a lot guys!

How hard is it to get accepted to study abroad?
depended on how long you want to study abroad and the classes. some do have requirements, like languages, and some do not.





go for a year, is harder, more requirements, go during the summer





i went studying abroad for the summer in Germany, France and Swizerland. i didnt speak any of their languages. applying is not hard at all, is more like first come first serve.





all i did was sign up, got my plane ticket, and i off i went





hope you get in and have it good time
Reply:Well friend keep your GPA above 3 which is a safest way to get admitted in University abroad.I am telling you because of my own experience, i got admission in canada top 4 university for a Masters in Science course and i got a GPA of little above 3.0. The key to get better chances of admission is to apply atleast 8-9 months early. Thats what i did because you can send whatever documents you have at that time and rest of documents later when you receive your provisional degree, its better you select country and university and start calling or email them. I have found University of alberta, Edmonton , a very helpful university with rapid progress rate...gud luck

at home teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment