Monday, April 26, 2010

What should I write in my study abroad essay?

Okay, I am an international business major with a concentration in finance and german. Next fall I am supposed to go germany as part of my program.





I have to write a 1 page "letter of intent" on why I want to studying aboard and working (a 4 month internship follows the semester) in Germany. I don't have any personal reasons for wanting to do this. My parents made me take the language class because they felt I was forgetting the roots of my family (they are from germany) and stuff like that. If they were going to pay for college, then I was going to learn.





That being said, I dont mind studying abroad. maybe it will cool, i don't know. Anyways I need a place to start this essay, I DONT need someone to write it. The ideas don't have to be good; my GPA is far above the requirement, so i really just need to fill space.





I brainstromed writing about how new world perspectives will allow me to add new ideas and prespective to a workplace (at my future job).

What should I write in my study abroad essay?
Write about your lack of travel experience, and how this will be 'enriching' for you. (It will be.)


No comments:

Post a Comment