Saturday, April 17, 2010

What is the best way to travel to Paris and London if you are a study abroad student?

I want to visit Paris for one weekend and London the next. What is the cheapest and efficient way to do this?? I study in town south of Paris but I can take the train to Paris. Do I take the train from Paris to London to get there? Do I have to order my tickets in advance?? Suggestions and tips please.

What is the best way to travel to Paris and London if you are a study abroad student?
It's usually best to get your tickets in advance so you can stick to a schedule and not have to worry about the train being sold out and all of that. I would take a train from Paris to London, it would be easiest to find a train from a big city (such as Paris). You're very lucky to be in a study-abroad program, do you like it? Would you recommend it?





Good luck!
Reply:Try one of these airlines. Fast and cheap between major cities.


http://www.tuifly.com/en/service/bestimm...


http://www.airberlin.com/site/start.php?...


No comments:

Post a Comment