Monday, April 26, 2010

I want to know what the experience is like when you study abroad?

I'm planning on going to London next Fall and maybe to a Latin Country in the Spring. I just wanted to get a variety of opinons and experiences so I would know what to expect. I also know everyones experience is different but I still would like to know.

I want to know what the experience is like when you study abroad?
It is the experience of a lifetime. In all seriousness, go and enjoy it because what people say is right: when you get older, you have more responsibilities. Plus, you can only get student airfare %26amp; an ISIC until you are 26. It will change you- how you think about the world and your maturity.


When you get back after your experiences, do not expect that everyone will want to hear about your time abroad as much as you will want to talk about it. Friends who did not study abroad may act differently, so talking at length about your travels may make them feel as though you are bragging.


Go. Enjoy yourself. See as much as you can.

wisdom teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment