Saturday, April 17, 2010

May be a dumb question but- can on get in to a study abroad program if they are in a community college?

I am working on a transfer degree program for me to do my first 2 years of OSU here at home. my major is political science and I think going to a different country would be good for my degree.





now the question is can I try to enter a study abroad program now or do I have to wait till I go to OSU?

May be a dumb question but- can on get in to a study abroad program if they are in a community college?
There really isn't many community colleges out there that have study abroad, you would have to check with your college. If I were you I would go through a program that lets you study at a college. It doesn't matter if you are in community or four year college, you can still take credits overseas that could be used. You would just have to check with your local school to see if they accept the credits you would be taking.


No comments:

Post a Comment