Thursday, April 15, 2010

Is there any chances for me to study abroad?

I'm a class 9th student and i want to study in england what should i do.

Is there any chances for me to study abroad?
There are opportunities for students of all ages to study abroad. Depending on the length and purpose of your study in England you should look into different programs. I recommend you speak with your high school counselor to see if they have any information. Another good resource are librarians at your local library-tell them you are looking for programs to study abroad. Of course the internet is a great place as well. I know some local community groups such as a Rotary club may also have scholarships for you to go abroad. Check these sites www.ciee.org www.afs.org and www.aifsabroad.com www.goabroad.com Good luck!
Reply:You can definitly study abroad! Although a lot of programs don't go to England, AYUSA does. Google it. Its pretty expensive but there are sholarships. you will have the time of your life. I'm going to rennes, france next year and i'm really excited!! Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment