Saturday, April 17, 2010

Is Queens University in Belfast, Ireland a good place to Study Abroad?!?

I am really interested in studying abroad in Ireland for my fourth year of University. Queens University in Belfast is the only school that my Study Abroad program offers. I am wondering if the semesters at this school are four monthes (September - December %26amp; January-April), or if they are longer? Plus if anyone has any suggestions or comments for me, that would be great!! Thanks!

Is Queens University in Belfast, Ireland a good place to Study Abroad?!?
I spend a year and half in Northern Ireland as an exchange student (not at Queens, but at Ulster) and found it a great place. The Irish are relaxed, easy going and Belfast has enough to do -- just make sure you are not around at either Christmas or Easter.





Don't go if you like big city life -- but if you like a cup of coffee in the morning at the local coffee shop , plenty of beer in the evenings and some great rough coasts its the place to go.





Semester are 12 weeks (3 months), see the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment