Monday, November 16, 2009

How can I become doctor if I want to study abroad?

I'm from Germany and I wanto become a doctor, but my grades aren't good enough for university here, because the number of university places at human medicine are limited, and only the people with best grades get a place (I was too lazy and didn't learn anything for my final exam, what I rteally regret now), so I want to study abroad.


Do you know which country I could choose? I don't mind learning a new language (thats something I'm good at :-) )


I mustn't be too expensive, though!

How can I become doctor if I want to study abroad?
Hy try Romania - Very good school, if you don't get a scholarship no problem you can pay to study not very expensive - ~ 800 euros / year, really cheap live !


The rent of an apartment is more expensive ~ 150 euros/month


In rest ... OK


My recommendation - Cluj - Napoca


No comments:

Post a Comment