Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want to study abroad during college, but can't find a chemistry/pre-med exchange program. Are there any?

I keep looking at different study abroad programs at colleges I'm interested in, but there aren't any that even vaguely match my major.





Everyone who applies seems to be an art, foreign language, philosophy, history, businesss, communications, or engineering major.





I'm only interested in colleges in the Northeast, Midwest, and Southeast, if it helps to know.





If you know of any non-engineering science study abroad programs, please let me know!





Thank you!

I want to study abroad during college, but can't find a chemistry/pre-med exchange program. Are there any?
believe it or not hte best way is not to go with a program. instead start emailing schools. your school will have a list of every school in the world that accepts transfer credits from. so email schools where you want to study, in that if they have classes you need and what are the requirements to study there. it takes a lot of time, BUT it will be cheaper, plus you have a lot more control over your studies. the downside, it takes time, paitence and time.





good luck.


yes it does work, how i am studying in china and i do not speak a word of chinese...
Reply:Technology books-


http://tfcbook.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment