Monday, November 16, 2009

Is it very expensive to study abroad for a semester?

I was thinking that I would like to spend a semester studying abroad in another country (I'm studying the language in school)but I don't have much money to put in on it. Are there loans or financial assistance for students who want to study abroad or do I need to have a certain amount of money on hand before I can consider doing it?

Is it very expensive to study abroad for a semester?
well it can be...





i am going to france this year for my whole junior year and it is about 9 350 dollars, including ticket and school and home stay..





i am going with Intrax, however i am sure you can find other cheaper websites...also they have fundraisers and scholarships opportunities.





do some research online, that's what i did


good luck =]

at home teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment