Thursday, November 19, 2009

When to study abroad if pursuing Nursing? How far will I be put back?

I'm so excited! I will go back to college in January to pick up where I left off. I'm 22 by the way. August seemed as rushing in unprepared. I want to study abroad in Japan. I don't care what part really. I heard that you're actually more likely to learn the language if you're in a more rural part. That most people in bigger parts of prefectures will more likely speak English to you. I'm pursuing a Nursing degree, so should I try to study abroad my first year back? How far back will studying abroad put me academically? I know it's more possible if my chosen degree wasn't Nursing. What do you think?

When to study abroad if pursuing Nursing? How far will I be put back?
Well, if you are in the US and you are going to school to be a nurse....There are many different rules regarding International Reciprocity.





You should contact the Nursing Council listed below for information. Good luck..








National Council of State Boards of Nursing


676 N. St. Clair, Suite 550


Chicago, IL 60611-2921


U.S.A.


Telephone: 312-787-6555


Fax: 312-787-6898


No comments:

Post a Comment