Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am a foster youth who is trying to afford to study abroad in Spain. Suggestions on scholarships/grants?

I am a foster youth and i am attempting to study abroad in Spain. I have been accepted into the student exchange program but now i am trying to fund it. I am a legal orphan and i was wondering what scholarships/grants are out there for foster youths who want to study abroad. Please advise if you know of a good website or some suggestions. Thanks!

I am a foster youth who is trying to afford to study abroad in Spain. Suggestions on scholarships/grants?
I assume you are in high school? What organization has accepted you? Did you apply for scholarships? Were they aware of your special status? Are you trying to go for a semester, a year, or a summer? There are special scholarships for kids from diverse backgrounds through at least one organization I'm aware of. Tell me what your plans are and I can see if I can help


No comments:

Post a Comment