Thursday, November 19, 2009

I want to study abroad, where can I find a financial aid easily?

I am attending a college in the Philippines and I want to transfer and study abroad, (USA,Canada,Australia). Since it is expensive for me to study as an international student abroad, where can I contact people or any institution that gives financial aid for foreign students.





I know almost every school has financial aid programs but its not what I'm looking for cause its not easy to apply there. Does anyone know someone or any institution that helps students who wish to study abroad?





Thank you for helping

I want to study abroad, where can I find a financial aid easily?
G'day,





I suggest that you visit www.ausaid.gov.au for Australian Government scholarship programs.





Hope this helps. Good luck for your study :)
Reply:Study abroad financial aid is available through CEA. They specialize in study abroad programs for American and Canadian college students.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment