Thursday, November 19, 2009

How can I make money in Northern Ireland during my study abroad?

I'm studying abroad in Belfast next fall, and because i'm only going to be in the country for 3 months, I can't get a work permit. I have A TON of experience in child care (babysitting, working at a summer camp for 5 years +, majoring in child psychology and youth studies, etc).


Are there cash-paying nanny or babysitter jobs available? How do I find one? Or are there restaurants/bars/pubs that hire without permits?? Thanks in advance for any information :)

How can I make money in Northern Ireland during my study abroad?
Google babysitting in Northern Ireland, you might be lucky, alternatively there is www.nixers.com.





Be prepared for a police check, though. People are very careful with their kids nowadays.


No comments:

Post a Comment