Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Can i get an Exchange or study abroad to japan?

Im in my first year in college and i feel like some thing is missing. my firend want to U.K for college. he said you have to pay a llloott of money but you will have fun and learn more things than you do where you live.


so im asking, How can i get an exchange or study abroad to japan. do i need a high GPA, Money, ?????


i live in U S, NEW Youk city.





thank you for your help

How Can i get an Exchange or study abroad to japan?
You can ask for the information from Japan Embassy in the US. As far as I know, Japan Govt. provides scholarships for foreign students through Monbusho, JICA scolarships. However, I am not sure if they offer scholarships for students from developed countries. One of the the U that I know that has the English speaking department is Sophia University. The U. will look at your GPA but they will also look at your easay and recommendation from your profs. At the University that I studied in Japan, if your have a good GPA on your first year, you can apply for a scholarship. They'll give you 30-50 percent of your tuition fee.

teeth sundance

No comments:

Post a Comment