Sunday, November 15, 2009

How can I study abroad at New Zealand?(now I study8thgrade)how much is the school fees at high school?

I've found but I don't know what the best choice! It's hard because my family isn't rich but I want to study abroad may be I find a job after study in school. I want to live by myself and I have 2years for the middle school after that I want to study abroad. Anyone help me? Thankz for help and my nick yahoo if you want to talk: falling_star97

How can I study abroad at New Zealand?(now I study8thgrade)how much is the school fees at high school?
Fees for New Zealand are usually very high because most schools available are private schools. I believe www.AFS.org offers the best rate to New Zealand.


One idea is to contact your local consulate for New Zealand to see if they offer any scholar ships. If they don't have any information contact the New Zealand consulate in Washington.


1 comment: