Thursday, November 19, 2009

Opportunity to study abroad in Chile should I do it?

There is an opportunity to study abroad in chile next fall, I would get my second year of spanish credits. It would cost more than regular school and would possibly set me back a year in my chosen career as some prerequisite classes are only offered in fall term and are taken in order. Plus I was thinking about enlisting in the guard and doing basic this summer. It would complicate things a lot, but would be a good experience. What is your opinion?

Opportunity to study abroad in Chile should I do it?
DO IT! my dad has been to Chile a few times for work and he loves it there. I think it would be a great opportunity. once in a lifetime deal ya know? don't give it up! when else are you gonna get the chance to go there?


No comments:

Post a Comment