Monday, November 16, 2009

Study abroad?

What do you think about Cornell universities study abroad programs? Has any one ever studied abroad, did you enjoy your experience? Also, what is the best year in college to consider study abroad?

Study abroad?
Junior year is the best year to go and you should go for the entire year if you can.





When I was abroad, I knew some students on the Cornell program. Are you thinking of a particular program? The problem with the Cornell program where I was was that they didn't really take care of the students. In fact, the students continuously spent time with peope on our program (Smith College), because ours was so much more structured and more guided and we had so much more support.





Smith College has programs in Hamburg, Geneva, Florence and Paris. I recommend them.
Reply:I wish I had. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment